Thursday, April 3, 2008

NKOTB!!!


We got false new a few months ago about this, but it was just posted on MSNBC and sounds more ligit!!!


New Kids on the Block are Reuniting for a new tour and album!!

I am so Excited. Yes, I was an avid fan during middle school and early high school. I went their concert when they came here (and yes, I am sad to admit that I actually ensured that my dentist put pink bands around my braces so that they would match the outfit I was wearing).


So, make all the fun you want, but I will be going to their concert if they come here. My friend Brianna allready confirmed she was going with me when the news popped up earlier.


2 comments:

Meredith said...

lol! Is it pathetic that after 18 years I see NKOTB and automatically KNOW what it is coming?! Thomas and I were just talking about NKOTB the other day. I think it would be a really fun show!

Amber said...

I saw this too! I can't wait. I have their songs on my myspace page. HAHAHA