Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update

Nothing too exciting has happened this week. It's quarter end at work, so I had to work all day Saturday, which was a big bummer. The biggest thing was I had a doc. appt. on Monday and waited an hour and a half and the doctor never even made it in. So, I'm trying again on Monday with the assistant. I just don't have much patience for stuff like that.

Ashlyn has been busy rolling over. Of course, she immediately rolls from her back to her belly and then fusses since she doesn't like her tummy. Hopefully she'll get the tummy to back thing soon and solve her own problem.



All that rolling and reading has made her tired. :)



Lastly, I find it amazing how fast Ashlyn's mood can change. We have a burst function on our camera and the pics below were taken within secs of each other.


2 comments:

Nicole E. said...

She is adorable. I love the pic of her "reading." Lia used to fall asleep in the craziest places but not Ashtyn...she just likes her bed and that is it.

Jason and Charlotte said...

Hey Paula, I found you on Amber's blog. It's great to see your family! Your daughter is such a cutie!!!