Monday, October 6, 2008

Finally

I'm sure you are all tired of opening this blog and seeing my recipe. So, here's something new. First and most importantly is an update on Ashlyn.

She is now 10 1/2 months old. She is growing fast and becoming her own self. She now is crawling everywhere (and is pretty fast too). She can wave bye-bye and clap (her clap is a polite golfer's clap-one hand hitting the other one lightly). She has stood up on her own once (that we saw) for a good 15 secs. So, I'm sure walking is in our near future. She also is loving REAL food. She's gotten to eat pancakes, waffles, turkey sandwich, rice and beans, and lots more. So far, she will eat anything you give her. So, I am very thankful for that.

She loves the outside and animals. In fact, Danny and I have to go out every Saturday to walk around somewhere just to keep her "contained" and content. Though she loves animals, she doesn't really know how to act around them. She decided to use our neighbor's cat's tale as a yanking toy the other day. I don't think we'll see the cat around to often when Ashlyn's around.

We are even ready for halloween allready, thanks to my sister-n-law. She is letting us borrow my neice's old halloween costume- a lady bug. She will be one cut little bug!!!!

Well. That's a quick update for now. I promise to try to do better. I'll do an update on danny and I tomorrow (course, not much going on there, but I'll find something to say)

So, without much ado, here's some pics of our little handful:



Enjoying her waffle:





Look at that hairdo!!!! Finally, I can try to fix it up.



Not feeling so hot and after a bath. Looks like a little Middle Eastern baby.



Loving life. Can't get many "normal" smiles lately. She's just wants to be too silly.


Hanging out in Daddy's new chair (when he was gone-sshhhhh, don't tell).



I got this shirt and pants at Target the other day. I couldn't pass up the shirt, it was just too cute.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Yipee ! New pictures of that darling little doodlebug and a write up on what's new ! I love it !

Tara said...

I am sooo happy you have a blog!! It will be great to catch up with you guys now!

Your daughter is sooo darn cute!!