Friday, August 29, 2008

Itchy

For the last two days, small red bites have been popping up on my fingers and toes. A couple of them have swollen up into little blisters where they are getting irritated. Danny nor Ashlyn have this. They look like ant bites. I'm going crazy trying to figure out what it is. We don't have pets, so no fleas. And, I just saw a story on bed bugs, so now I'm thinking it might be that- YUCK!!!! I've inspected our bed-don't see anything but I'm still washing the sheets to put nice, clean sheets on.

So, does anyone out there have any clue what these could be. They don't really bother me except for the fact that I can't figure out what is causing them. I hate not knowing.

Sorry for such a gross post. Had to reach out (webmd gave me nothing).

1 comment:

Nonna said...

It might be bed bugs...a Dr. can tell you for sure...You can pick them up in hotels, on luggage that is put on the floor etc. in bedding...they are very small until they get a good feeding of blood. They are also very hard to get rid of once you have them.
The reason I know so much about them is that David bought a used bed ( not a good idea ) for his apartment in Utah and I tried to scare him out of it by reading up on bed bugs.

It has nothing to do with cleanliness or uncleaniless...they live on blood so wherever there is a source, they find it or you... ! Good luck
with it all !
BTW put an update on the blog when you find out...I will be worried until you do !

Love,
Lynn