Sunday, February 24, 2008

1 Week Down

I made it through my first week back to work. It was hard. It helped to have my mom watch her the first day (thanks mom). However, Tues. and Wed. after drop off at daycare did include me crying all the way to work. It is weird to be back. I am happy to see my coworkers again. I have some good friends there.

We took Ashlyn for her 3 month pictures yesterday. We had to wake her up to take them. Thankfully, she stayed in a good mood for the first 15 minutes, so we did get some good pics. I paid the extra $5 bucks so that we can send everyone a link to view them online. So, stay tuned. I think they become available in 2 weeks.

5 comments:

Nicole E. said...

Thanks for including me on your blog invite. The first week is the hardest. The second week is the second hardest and it starts to get easier. By the second child, you only cry for a couple of days! I miss you and love all the pics on the blog...

jan said...

Great! I am happy you are keeping us updated with your blog. Ashlyn is a doll. I am crying with you that you have to leave her to go to work. Hope it all works out okay. Your family picture is adorable!

Meredith said...

ashlyn is adorable! you guys have such a cute family!

Amber said...

Hi, your baby girl is so beautiful. You guys are adorable.

Mary said...

I'm so glad that you're a blogger now!! Welcome. :) Going back to work sucks. I've been there twice. It does get easier *eventually*, but it takes a little while (not what you want to hear - I know). Although now that Eli is almost 4 yrs old, I see he has had enormous benefits at daycare that he would have never had at home. I'm almost glad that he is there. Its hard again with another baby, but I'm sure I'll get to the point where I'm glad he is there too.... still working on it. Your family is so cute!!