Thursday, February 14, 2008

Here we go...

I'm really bad about keeping in contact with people. So, this is an attempt to maybe help with that. Danny suggested I start this. Hopefully, I can manage to keep this updated atleast once a week. The biggest thing right now is obviously our transition into parenthood with Ashlyn. She will be 3 months old next week and is growing like a weed. She is over 14 lbs now and is probably around 25 ins (at 2 months she was 12lbs 14 oz and 24 in long). Danny is still working at Copyfax as their finance manager. I go back to work Monday at Fidelity (that is Fidelity National Information Services NOT Fidelity Investments :) ). I'm a senior manager in the corporate accounting department. I'll be going back to do SOX stuff and technical research. Not the funnest stuff but it will give me more flexibility and hopefully time with the family. Well. That's it for now. Ashlyn has decided her play time is over and needs some attention from mom.

No comments: