Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ticking and Tieing

Since all the rest of our corporate management staff is on a plane flying back from Arizona today, I am stuck helping my boss with final audit requests and 10K review. I'm sure most of you can't relate to this (but those accountants out there will). I can not stand ticking and tieing stuff!! That is why I didn't become an auditor. I'm about to go insane. Our 10K is over 100 pages and I have to go through the entire thing. Plus, my fingers hurt becuase my 10-key buttons are so darn hard to push. Just had to vent. Oh the joys at being back to work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW, I am sitting here in class thinking I can't wait to get out in the real world to do some real work, and then I read your post. I guess I can wait a while before I have to be ticking and tieing all day!