Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Even though Danny and I spent the morning at Solantic for our sickly selves, I still had a good mother's day. Danny took care of Ashlyn most the afternoon while I laid on the couch trying to feel better from a sinus and ear infection. Danny himself has a throat thing and gunky eyes.

I got a cute card and a very nice watch. Here they are below. I was very surprised. I wish had could have enjoyed it more. But, I look forward to wearing it. I haven't had a watch in years, so I definitely need one.

I couldn't get the watch pic to be clear. My photo skills need some work. It is really pretty with a mother of pearl face and diamond trim.




2 comments:

Mary said...

hee hee... cute card. Happy Mothers Day! Hope you feel better very soon.

Amber said...

Pretty Watch, and such an adorable card. Happy late mother's day.