Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sick Again

Haven't updated in a while since our household has the sick bug again. Ashlyn got sick early last week- bronchilitis. Then, I caught it on Friday. Ashlyn then got an ear infection from the other sickness. And now, Danny has it too. So, I've mustered enough energy to take care of Ashlyn and that has been about it.


We got our IRS payment on Friday-$1,500 big ones. We were allready planning to start going through our wants list and buying/doing a few things for the house. So, I'll keep you updated. Our wants range from various new furniture, hardwood floors, fence, etc. Who knows. Everytime I go to make the list, I think of something else.
One more thing: Here is a funny pic of Ashlyn. I'll post more this weekend.

1 comment:

Amber said...

That is pretty funny. Dontcha just wish you knew what she was thinking?