Saturday, May 31, 2008

Photo Shoot

I'm putting these pics on the blog since my parents just flew out to SLC yesterday for 3 weeks and I know my mom would be itching to see these photos before then.

Mom-tell Aunt Weta, Aunt, Hilda, Aunt Norma Jean, Uncle Larry, and Aunt Ginger hello. (yes, all of my dad's family now lives in Utah- Brigham City and Logan to be more precise).

We took Ashlyn for her 6 month pics today to Picture People. They did a really good job. My pretty little model.









5 comments:

Jason and Charlotte said...

She is such a a cutie pie! Those are great pictures!!!

Jill said...

Those are great pictures! She is adorable.
Hope you have a good Summer!!

Mary said...

I love those pictures! I've been thinking it is time for Nathan to have some pictures taken too. I LOVE the one with the hat. That is perfect.

Amyee Williams said...

She is so cute and is growing like a weed!!!! The pictures are great i need to go and get some done!!!

Nicole E. said...

adorable! I am so bad about getting pics made of the girls. The daycare does some really cute ones though!