Saturday, July 12, 2008

July 4th

So, I'm a week late getting this up, but better later than never. We had a good July 4th. Had a cookout at my parents. Then, met up with the Kirks- Carson, Amber,and Grayson and went to beach to watch the fireworks. Grayson stayed up the whole time. But, Ashlyn fell asleep right before they began. O well. We will try again next year.

Ashlyn and my nephew Tyler. He's interning with KPMG right now in Jax.

A sleepy little Ashlyn and we weren't even to the beach yet.

I usually wouldn't put other kids pics up but I love this one of Grayson. What a look!!
The happy family.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

What a fun day you guys had !

Nicole E. said...

Is Tyler working in tax or audit or advisory? I love the tax group up there and have a good friend that works in RAS. You will have to fill me in. Love you to.

Nicole