Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lucky #7

Danny and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary at Ruth's Chris last night. We did an early dinner right after work so we could get home to see Ashlyn before she went to bed. Here are some pics of what we happily devoured--



This was the really, really good dessert we had-caramelized banana cream pie.


Above is what Danny got- Surf and Turf. I just had the petite fillet. How can you not like a steak brought out to you on a plate sizzling in butter.

It definitely was a good thing that our reservations were at 5:30 because we had some time to digest our food before we went to bed.

We don't splurge this big on a meal often, but it sure was worth it!!

The scenery was nice too. We ate at the location downtown and saw a family of dolphins going up the river. That was pretty cool too.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!! My mouth is officially watering. Our 7th is coming up here in a couple weeks... and I'm definitely thinking steak is going to be on the menu wherever we go. ;) Wow, that dessert looks divine...

Jill said...

Dang, I am drooling!!!! Looks delicious. Happy anniversary! I remember coming out for your wedding...it was a beautiful day (admist the rain!)

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary! YUMMY FOOD!

jan said...

Now I'm hungry and it is only 11 am here. Congrats on 7 years and all those others!

Nonna said...

Happy 7th...Wow ! You know you're getting serious about blogging when you take pics of your dinner !
Yummy !!!

Nicole E. said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies when you are having fun!

Lindsay said...

Ruth Chris's is THE BEST! I always get the petit fillet when I go there too, you can't go wrong! That surf n turf looked pretty good too though! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you guys have been married 7 years!