Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter


Easter was a very uneventful day for us. However, Ashlyn enjoyed church so much that she slept for 3 hrs when we got home. I left her in her carseat in order to manage that one.


I love this picture of Ashlyn. You can see her eyes really well.



These are some more pics from Easter. The weather was nice, but just a little windy (which explains the goofy expressions from Ashlyn). I love her dress. I got it on sale at Pottery Barn Kids. But, it's allready getting snug through the middle. hopefully she can wear it at least 1 more time.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Paula, she is so cute! She looks so much like both of you! Love that dress!

Mary said...

look at those eyes! She is so cute. :)

Amber said...

She looks exactly like the both of you. I love her sleeping in her seat.