Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ashlyn's Room

Anyone who knows me will say that I'm not exactly a big decorator. I would love my house to be nicely made up. But, I'm not good at it and get stressed out when I try. So, I end up avoiding it. That results in lots of bare walls, windows, etc.

But, for Ashlyn's room, I did make an attempt. I still have a little empty wall space to figure out what to do with, but I think it's pretty good. See my pics:

(the furniture came from all over: Crib- USA Baby, Changing Table- Babies R Us, Dresser- Ashley furniture, Bookshelf- Target)






The item above Ashlyn's changing table is something my coworker's did. It says Baby Ashlyn and then in the white they all wrote very nice notes (they gave it to me at my shower).


Look how happy she is to be in her room.

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a gorgeous room!!!! I am not a decorator at all either, and we have nothing on our walls. I love those shelves!