Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update

So, I'd better do a quick update so that my Ankle Envy post isn't at the top. Apparently my male readers thought it was a little odd. So, I've been given a hard time by them. It's ok though.

Danny flew to Atlanta Thursday night for a training class last Friday. The one thing I really like about Atlanta is the MARTA system. It goes directly into the Airport, so you usually don't even need to rent a car if your staying downtown or near a station.

The company that sold Danny's company their new software is actually headquartered in Provo. They do a training once a quarter in Atlanta though.

Copyfax (danny's work) also had a company picnic on Saturday at Camp Blanding on Kingley lake. It was a nice time. Really nice weather. Ashlyn and I enjoyed getting in the lake and Danny got competitive with horseshoes.

That's it for now. Maybe something exciting will happen this weekend. :0)

1 comment:

jen said...

Hey,
It is so good to hear from you. Your baby is so cute. Keep in touch. Jen and Wes Opp