Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads. I've been very fortunate in my life to have a wonderful dad and a husband who is a great dad as well.

My dad has been a really good example to me. Even though my brothers and I give him a hard time a lot, it is all out of love. I'm definitely a daddy's girl.

Danny has really amazed me since we've had Ashlyn. He's always loved kids, but he has really stepped right into the Dad role for her. Their is no doubt how much he loves his little girl. I have a feeling that she may be pretty spoiled (just as I was. :) )

Happy Father's Day again to the two most important men in my life.

P.S.- I'll have to do a mom post soon since I forgot to at Mother's Day for her (I guess the cooties i had made me forget).

1 comment:

jan said...

Ashlyn has two great guys in her life. So happy for all of you. Love to see your pictures and she is a doll!