Saturday, November 8, 2008

Beaver

I forgot to write in my vacation book below about Ashlyn's little act. I was putting up her 3-6 mths closes (which I needed to do for a while since she is in 12-18 mth clothes now) in her room and she kept crawling up on me. So, I threw her in her crib to stay contained while I finished. Next thing I know I hear this little scrape, scrape, scrape and look back and I see Ashlyn just gnawing away at the bed rail like a little beaver.

Observe the damage:





I tried to buy some guards for the rails but her crib rails are twice as wide as a standard rail and I can't find anything to fit.

What really is the kicker is this was the replacement foot board of the crib because the original one had a paint crack down the top of the rail and I was scared it was start chipping and pealing the paint. So, we just recently had gotten the replacement from the manufacturer. So, we now have an eaten railing and one with a paint chip almost 6-8 ins. long. O well. i guess some repainting will be in our future.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh yes, I remember those days. We actually used the rails from BRUs that go around the table. It doesn't fit the whole rail of the crib but it helps so they don't make more bite marks in it.