Saturday, November 8, 2008

Vacation-Part 4 Uh Oh!!!

Saturday was nice relaxing day and then Saturday night came....

Ashlyn woke up with a fever and not feeling good. Then proceeded 1 vomiting and then 3 days of a yucky stomach flu. Sunday afternoon her fever spiked to 104.8 so off we went to the emergency room. I called my pediatrician first but they sent us off to the ER anyways. Luckily, the hospital we went to wasn't busy at all so we got right in. Of course all they gave us was some motrin and 2 hours of sitting there just waiting to make sure the fever started going down. I hate to see how much a little thimble of motrin will cost us. :0)

It was so sad to see her that way. She just kept wimpering like a little puppy. Here's our little one and her first official hospital band while sick--



And that ended our very eventful week of vacation. I hope my next vacation is more boring. :)

No comments: