Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving and gets to spend it with family and/or friends. Danny and I are heading to my parents for lunch and then to his parents for dinner. We will be little stuffed turkeys ourselves once the day is over.

I wanted to say how thankful I am for my husband and daughter. They mean the world to me. I'm thankful for our extended families and all that they do for us on a daily basis. I'm thankful that we have a home and have all the necessities in life (especially since so many right now are struggling). I'm thankful for the church and the meaning and direction it gives. I could keep going with a much larger list, but that hits some of the highlights.

Have a good one. And Ashlyn wanted to wish everyone happiness as well. So, here she is sending everyone her kisses.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Happiness, love and thankfulness to you all too !

BTW,
I caught that sweet little kiss !